Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14790
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Congratulations Sir Dr Terry!
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28936
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Yay for Sir Dr Pterry!
Will they be setting up a Buggarup department on campus at South Australia Uni?
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10572
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Congratulations Sir Dr. Terry
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7189
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
A little bit later but... Congratulation Sir Terry!!! A great article, thanks for showing it to us, Dug!
The good judgement is in the little book
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:46 pm
- Location: Barcelona, Catalonia
Return to Terry Pratchett
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest