Terry Pratchett In His Own Words on iTunes

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Terry Pratchett In His Own Words on iTunes

Postby Dotsie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Oh stop being mardy. Your air of injured innocence won't work when you've belly-ached repeatedly about the evil that is ereaders and Apple. If you can't take the banter, don't keep rising to it.

Wow, turns out I can be arsed after all.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby pip » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Most if not all of the belly aching has been messing between myself and other members. Banter is fine , insults aren't.
"don't keep rising to it" if you look carefully I think you will find this is the first time I have risen to anything so that's frankly a silly general statement. Its also my first Apple related comment which I had no problem with the banter til you basically called me close minded.
I've a lot of respect for you so don't want this to escalate so that's why I admitted I probably got needlessly annoyed and wanted to leave it. So i'll ask this again. We've disagreed on something and got a bit hot and bothered but its not worth carrying beyond this.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby UnseenAcademical88 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:Don't have an iAnything, I'm afraid.

Me neither sadly. A docking charger broke my iPod on my birthday this year of all days :( I'll have to listen to it from iTunes on my laptop.
UnseenAcademical88

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett